We are seeking a Marketing & Content Specialist, that will execute our recently completed content marketing strategy, tune-up our website, and work with our sales team, to develop the message that effectively communicate our value propositions, along with content that converts to qualified leads.
Do you have the right stuff?
You’re a charismatic professional with a track record of successfully launching and managing B2B content and marketing programs that result in desired outcomes. You are also a digital marketing native that is passionate about testing and CRO till the cows come home, in the pursuit of the best conversion rates and the content that will get you there.
You will launch our recently completed content marketing strategy and position us as a digital leader in data-driven designed products and services as well as leaders in performance-focused digital marketing. You need to effectively communicate our agency’s experience and top-tier results with startups and global brands equally, along with our track record in achieving and going above and beyond their desired outcomes.
What’s in it for you
If you are looking to work with a company that truly does digital differently – and built by people with a passion for the empathy-centered digital that is focused on outcomes – this could be your dream opportunity. We pay well, offer amazing benefits, enjoy extended weekends in the summer, and provide a professional but relaxed working environment.
- Develop and implement digital marketing programs related to search engine optimization, paid search, content, email, and other mid-funnel advertising channel
- Provide clients with performance analysis and insight reports (including presenting)
- Conduct multiple research activities, including stakeholder interviews, split tests, and user tests
- Identify opportunities proactively to help advance client projects and performance
- Plan and implement analytics tools for client projects
- Support internal teams, such as user-experience and design, on research activities and performance assessment
- Contribute to the development of the channel strategy/annual plan
- Work to expand our automated email efforts
- Monitor performance
- Contribute to the development of the strategy and plan
- Post/add other functionality to the website for more engagement, including polls, surveys, contests, and other potential avenues
- Make edits to existing content, as required
- Monitor, analyze and report campaign performance, in order to maximize ROI and sales
- Case Study Development: work with our team to produce new and relevant case studies that will appear on the web and in our pitch decks
- Contribute to the development of our content strategy and annual plan
- Produce a publishing schedule for all content
- Work with team members and writers to produce the most effective content for the right persona and channel
- On an as needed basis, provide assistance with various projects and project ideas
- Capabilities and pitch deck development
- Ensure we are on the right agency lists
- Identify awards programs that we should be submitting projects to
- 1-2 years of marketing experience in a B2B company.
- Proficiency in content marketing development including working with copywriters and content creators
- Proficiency in marketing automation strategies and platforms and architect creative, deeply segmented lead nurturing programs.
- Moderate to advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Moderate understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional skills related to creating and implementing paid search programs
- Successful implementation of search engine optimization activities
- Experience with developing and executing email marketing campaigns
- You will be expected to build project pages, optimize the conversion paths on those pages, and use smart calls-to-action to create and test buyer stage-specific CTAs.
- Work closely with Sales to fine-tune lead scoring, funnel flow, and ensure alignment across teams.
- Manage all paid media channels, including retargeting, social advertising, and sponsored email.
- Experience with website management, having actively worked on website copy, managing the CMS, and SEO optimization
- Experience supporting departmental-wide initiatives in Marketing, including but not limited to digital marketing, product marketing, and campaigns
- You have a passion for working in a nimble, small company culture
- Project management skills when it comes to organizing, building and rolling out a plan
- Strong analytical skills with the aim of uncovering actionable insights
- Solid understanding of workflow processes and systems within a marketing/sales cycle
- Must own decisions, task and responsibilities
Bonus skills & experience
- Exceptional understanding of strategic marketing concepts, such as Product Lifecycle Strategies
- Familiarity with conversion-centered design best practices
- Moderate to advanced understanding of Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Moderate to advanced understanding of SPSS
- Understanding of lead scoring and nurturing programs