Your mission: To drive the delivery of your projects through a lean and collaborative way that will mean working equally close with your team mates as it does your clients. Just like Daft Punk says – harder, better, faster, stronger projects along the way, ensuring they are on time & on budget!
- Collaborates with the project team to identify the approach, deliverables, schedule and tools to deliver the project on time & on budget.
- Works with client team as well as any and all members of assigned project team to estimate costs and timing for strategy, UX/UI design, technology & testing requirements.
- Coordinates all activities of the project team and ensures that project tasks are completed by scheduling and facilitating project-related team meetings (i.e. kick-offs, status, internal/client reviews, daily standups) and delivering weekly status reports to the project team, the client and senior management
- Develops, maintains, reviews and/or disseminates all project documentation including status reports, invoices, change orders, project schedules, budgets, and post-mortem reviews.
- Owns account status, hours and OOP management for their assigned projects as well as identify issues/trends in profitability across projects
- Works with Account & Deliver leads to ensure financial, and status reporting are accurate and on time.
- Manages project financial lifecycle, including estimates, revenue forecasts and invoicing.
- 5-7 years of experience managing digital projects within an agency or product environment.
- Kanban and SCRUM experience are an asset as we are 50% and moving to a 100% agile environment this year.
- Advanced knowledge of responsive web development, mobile development and software development
- Experience running campaign/marketing based project along with software/product-focused projects.
- Skilled in managing project financials, time tracking, invoicing and revenue forecasting.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage multiple project coordinators, leads and/or managers at one time.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to raise issues and/or opportunities to Delivery & Account leads.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Ability to skillfully work directly with clients in our “direct to expert” environment.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate staff/project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role
- Ability to solve problems with keen instincts and organizational experience
- Must be able to simultaneously focus on big picture, details and driving results