We are seeking full-time, intermediate-level Front-end Web developers to work in our Toronto offices. If you think it’s time for a change for the better and meet the requirements, we’d love to chat. Submit a CV and fill out the application form on our site.
About you: You are a strong passionate interface developer, well-versed in software engineering principles. You love writing secure and responsive interfaces in an environment that values rapid delivery and highly maintainable code.
We offer competitive salaries, great extended benefits, three weeks of paid vacation, and paid extended weekends in the summer.
- Deliver high-quality, maintainable, and human-readable code/markup.
- Develop sophisticated mobile and responsive front-end code that renders beautifully across browsers and devices.
- Participate in technical brainstorms sessions and client meetings.
- Comfortable with tools such as grunt/gulp, Sass, and the like
- Provide estimates and risk assessments.
- Fixing code and other issues in QA and regression tests.
- Work under pressure and deliver on-time.
- 3+ years of experience creating high-performance Web sites and a solid portfolio (with code samples) to back it up.
- Familiar with iterative software development (Agile)