POWERSHiFTER is looking for a senior digital leader to take on the role of Director, Digital Delivery.
You will drive the delivery department, overseeing a group of highly skilled scrum masters, project managers and producers. As a seasoned Scrum Master, you will live and breathe agile methodologies on a daily basis and foster the adoption of such thinking across all project types from pitch through to launch and beyond.
- Sits on the leadership team and works collaboratively with other directors on the growth and governance of the agency
- You will embrace, champion and develop our Direct to Expert and Early and Often philosophies
- Leads the project management team to successful executions on data driven mobile, tablet and desktop user experiences
- Defines the standards and methodologies behind project delivery (Agile, SCRUM) and helps to educate and scale accordingly
- Working with the Talent Manager on staffing decisions
- Day-to-day management of the project management and/or delivery team
- Helps oversee project scope, budgeting and risk management across entire delivery team
- Liaises directly with the client during key phases of the project life cycle, when required
- Cross-functional collaboration with strategy, design and technology departments
- Supports POWERSHiFTER’s global staff resource allocations with delivery team and executive team, contributing to monthly/quarterly/annual forecasting
- Works with internal stakeholders to achieve maximum efficiency and results contributing to department profitability
- Responsible for conducting annual reviews, goal setting and success planning with project management and delivery team
- Have fun!
- 8+ years project management experience in a digital agency or in a product development capacity
- Prior experience managing SCRUM/Agile projects
- Strong written and communication skills
- Experience working with internal and external cross functional teams and product owners
- Strong problem solving skills
- Detail oriented but with a focus on the product roadmap
- Reactive (and ideally proactive) approach to change management
- Experience working both independently and in a collaborative team oriented environment is essential.
- Medical and dental benefits offered
- Extended POWERSHiFTER Recharge weekends from May to September
- Beer taps in the kitchen
- A cross functional, dynamic and fun working environment.