POWERSHiFTER is seeking a digital marketing specialist to add to its fast-growing Digital Sciences team. You will be working with our Digital Intelligence Manager to help implement and optimize client projects, as well as provide data-informed insight to other internal teams. The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and writing skills, the ability to effectively present to clients, and a passion for experimentation and learning. They will also have a keen interest in helping to enhance POWERSHiFTER’s Digital Intelligence processes and services.
Behind every data set is a story. You will love uncovering those stories and putting them into a meaningful context to help our team members and clients achieve successful outcomes. You will constantly strive to find opportunities to experiment, dig deeper, and champion best practices for digital marketing channels throughout the organization. You will make a difference in how we and our clients perform in digital.
- Conduct multiple research activities, including stakeholder interviews, split tests, and user tests
- Develop and implement digital marketing programs related to search engine optimization, paid search, email, and other mid-funnel advertising channels
- Identify opportunities proactively to help advance client projects and performance
- Plan and implement analytics tools for client projects
- Provide clients with performance analysis and insight reports (including presenting)
- Support internal teams, such as user-experience and design, on research activities and performance assessment
- Have fun!
- Minimum three (3) years of digital marketing experience, preferably in an agency setting
- Bachelor of Business Administration degree, preferably with a concentration in marketing
- Moderate to advanced understanding of Google Analytics
- Moderate understanding of Google Tag Manager
- Exceptional skills related to creating and implementing paid search programs
- Successful implementation of search engine optimization activities
- Experience with developing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Excellent understanding of statistical software, such as Microsoft Excel
- This is a full time, permanent position
- Exceptional understanding of strategic marketing concepts, such as Product Lifecycle Strategies
- Familiarity with conversion-centered design best practices
- Moderate to advanced understanding of Omniture SiteCatalyst
- Moderate to advanced understanding of SPSS
- Understanding of lead scoring and nurturing programs